B2W to demonstrate new construction software and connectivity features at CONEXPO
By Larry StewartFebruary 01, 2023
B2W Software, a Trimble company providing estimating and operations software for heavy construction, will demonstrate enhancements to its unified platform at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023. B2W says its new features give construction employees more and better data, increase their efficiency and further connect them across workflows.
Contractors use B2W applications to manage estimating, resource scheduling and dispatching, performance tracking and equipment maintenance as well as e-forms and reporting. Several enhancements will be highlighted at CONEXPO/CON-AGG.
- New features for faster, more accurate recording of employee hours and equipment meter readings, including clock-in-clock-out functionality and GPS confirmation of location, have been added to the B2W mobile app for individual time and performance tracking.
- Enhancements to B2W Estimate make it easier to manage and compare quotes from vendors and subcontractors. B2W Estimate API connectivity has also been extended to further automate connectivity with other applications and data sources used for estimating.
- Ability to send alerts to recipients when specified activities occur is expanded across the B2W platform. B2W applications can communicate to individuals immediately when a wide range of scheduling, field operations or fleet maintenance events occur, such as safety incidents, schedule assignments and updates, field log or timecard status changes, maintenance requests, and work order completion.
- Expanded connectivity between B2W Schedule and B2W Track applications increases opportunities to populate field logs with information from the schedule and to communicate personnel, equipment and material needs from the field tracking application to the scheduling and dispatching application.
- New export functionality in the B2W Maintain maintenance management application makes it easier to reconcile purchase-order information with Viewpoint and other accounting programs.
The unified B2W platform is designed to connect the office, field and shop. Applications specialized for heavy construction communicate in real time and utilize a single operational database.
Trimble acquired B2W Software in 2022. The move enhances Trimble’s connected, end-to-end construction workflows.
At CONEXPO-CON/AGG, March 14 to 18, 2023, in Las Vegas, the B2W team will discuss technology strategies and demonstrate all B2W applications. Trimble Viewpoint products, which integrate with the B2W platform, will be demonstrated at the B2W Software stand (#N12147) in the center of the show’s north hall. B2W Software will also demonstrate in the Trimble booth in the west hall.