Case to expand new E Series Excavator lineup with enhanced operator experience
By Larry StewartSeptember 07, 2022
Case Construction Equipment will reveal the full rollout of its new E Series excavator models — including two entirely new excavators — in North America on Thursday, September 22 at CaseCE.com/ESeries. A total of seven new models focus on enhancing the operator experience to improve productivity, satisfaction and work efficiency.
A new CX190E model expands on an important class of machine, and a second entirely new CX365E SR model adds a short-swing-radius option in an important size class.
New features that will help drive the more-complete operator experience include:
- A new 10-inch LCD display serves as the control center and provides greater access and visibility to cameras, machine data and controls. This includes the ability to customize your view (with rear, sideview and Max View perspectives) while simultaneously accessing machine data and controls, ensuring optimal jobsite awareness. The display includes extensive and intuitive customization capabilities that help the operator make the workspace their own.
- A new capability — Hydraulic Flow Control Balance — allows the operator to set arm-in and boom-up, and arm-in and swing flow and priority to their preference.
- New and increased attachment setting and profile-storage capabilities help operators dial in attachment performance and ensure proper operation.
- Four new operating modes can be customized with a range of up to ten throttle settings that allow operators to match performance to their work.
- New engines from FPT Industrial increase horsepower, torque, transient response and simplify emissions compliance. They also extend service intervals.
- One of the industry’s most expansive offerings of OEM-Fit 2D and 3D machine control systems simplify adoption and expansion of precision excavation solutions.
- Connectivity and collaborative fleet management is improved through the Case SiteConnect Module and SiteManager App — including remote diagnostics and software uploading capabilities.
Sign up at CaseCE.com/ESeries to receive full Case E Series excavator launch details including the new model lineup, full machine information, spec sheets, explainer videos and more.