Most-popular equipment roundups of 2021 showcase a wide range of machines
By Riley SimpsonDecember 16, 2021
It can seem like the choices are endless when it comes time to begin thinking about adding a piece of equipment to your fleet. Even if you’re a brand loyalist at heart, it never hurts to familiarize yourself with what’s out there. With that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of our best compilations from the past year.
These lists are by no means all-inclusive, they include a handful of makes and models. Stay tuned, though, as we’ll have more of these next year and beyond.
1. Rounding up the best: 7 skid steer models - No fleet is complete without one (or several). Here’s a look at some of the newest skid-steer loaders from
2. 6 medium-duty dozers offer better views and more control - Today’s
construction equipment is made to move more dirt with greater ease and less fuel, and today’s dozers are right in line with those goals. Here’s a roundup of some leading medium-duty machines.
3. 10 top excavators for your fleet - There are many sizes and
configurations to choose from, but if you’re looking for a digest of the tried-and-true medium-size workhorses, we’ve got you. Here’s a list of models from leading manufacturers that focus their efforts on productivity, fuel efficiency and ease of use with their latest designs.
4. 7 high-flow attachments for your equipment - We’ve rounded up a selection of top attachment models from large OEMs and specialized
5. 6 work trucks made for construction - When it comes to pickups,
there’s no shortage of choices on the market, and each make and model offers an abundance of options. Here’s a rundown of the latest models that are made to get the job done.
6. Top compact wheel loaders to consider in 2022 - This machine can
be an earthmover and a tool carrier - thanks to its wide array of compatible attachments – and with its small frame, it’s perfect for easy transport and operating in tight workspaces.
7. Equipment roundup: Latest motor grader models from 5 top brands - Motor graders help build roads, cut ditches, move aggregates,
make sloping banks and grade surfaces. Here’s an assortment of models spotlighting trends in graders’ design, production and use.